The Inventors Association of AZ is a fully incorporated 501c3 – Not For Profit Arizona Corporation. Your membership helps to support our mission and continue to provide quality training and support for inventors.
We meet virtually on the 1st and 3rd Wed. of each month from 6pm-8pm (MST).
- The first meeting of the month is focused on education. We host a special expert guest speaker to train on various aspects of inventing, protecting, prototyping, manufacturing, sales, and licensing.
- The second meeting of the month functions more like a think tank and is an opportunity to share your ideas, get feedback and direction on what the best next steps are to take and get you on the path to market.
- Members are also invited to join us at our in-person meetings for social networking and fun outings!
Once you have completed your purchase you will be prompted and required to sign our digital Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) as a condition of your membership. All members are required to have an NDA on file in order to ensure the confidentiality of members who wish to share their ideas and get valuable feedback and help from the group at our “Think Tank” meetings.
All memberships are a 1-year subscription that includes:
- Free access to ALL meetings.
- Member portal access to network with other members, find resources, and playback access to past speakers.
- Discounts on inventor services like patents, prototypes and more!
- National Networking
*Memberships renew on the anniversary date of enrollment
*You may cancel your membership at any time
*Purchases are eligible for a tax deduction