- This event has passed.
Featured Speaker – Cristopher Sion, Co-Founder, Additive Engineering, Inc.
October 4, 2023 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm UTC-7
Fast, Affordable, and High Quality Prototypes: The Rise of Consumer 3D Printing
Featured Speaker: Cristian Sion, Co-Founder at Additive Engineering, Inc.
What You’ll Learn:
- Over the last 5 years the cost of 3D printers has dropped by 10x and the speed has increased by 4x.
- Physical prototypes now are a fraction of the cost to manufacture in low production volumes. (1-1,000 units)
- Advancements in 3D printing technology and new materials are blurring the line between prototypes and mass-produced products.
- High quality prototypes are a great way to test and show market demand and avoid costly mistakes if a product is launched too soon into mass production.
- Functional prototypes open doors for inventors looking to license their product ideas and help land royalty offers.
- 3D printing has never been easier to learn and use, attend this meeting to learn more on how you can get started!
About The Speaker:
Four years ago, Cristian Sion’s entrepreneurial journey began with a passion for bringing ideas to life. As a senior manufacturing engineering student, he started a small business in his garage, using a few 3D printers to print parts for other students’ senior projects. Soon, he was approached by aspiring inventors who needed help making prototypes and he has been assisting inventors ever since.
Over the past four years, Cristian has worked at six different manufacturing companies, four of which were startups focused on advanced manufacturing and R&D. Through these experiences, Cristian recognized the challenges entrepreneurs face in transforming concepts into functional prototypes and eventually products. He found that most clients asking for 3D printing also needed engineering services to turn their ideas into designs. This led Cristian to establish Additive Engineering Inc. – a product development firm dedicated to enabling inventors to rapidly prototype, test, and develop inventions into viable products.
Additive Engineering Inc.
Cell Phone: 310-382-7480